Thursday 30 October 2014

Vitamins for Acne

The fact that the power of vitamins for treating acne is not more well known is very sad to me. Because I know that many people are needlessly suffering from embarrassing acne when they could be using vitamins for their acne and resolving their problems.
Acne products are a huge business and by and large it's a business of topical treatments such as pads and creams which are meant to clean the skin. Unfortunately acne is not caused by having dirty skin. These products typically do little more than irritate the skin further. I've seen little to no evidence of their effectiveness either personally or from other people. So why then are these products such a huge business if they don't work? Well perhaps that's precisely why they are such a huge business.
People who suffer from acne are desperate to fix their problem. They will continue buying products even if they don't see any results because they want to clear their skin so badly. A customer that continually needs the product because they are not having their problem solved will be a continuous customer.
Personally I suffered from acne for 7 long years. During that time I purchased every topical acne treatment available. Every cleansing pad. Every topical cream. Every acne gel. I kept purchasing these products over and over again even though I saw no results. I kept thinking maybe I just hadn't found the right one yet or maybe I was using them incorrectly.
Like other people who suffer from acne I was desperate and I didn't really know of any other possibility. My acne wasn't severe enough to get any sort of prescription strength acne drug. I never had more than 3 or 4 pimples at a time. But let me tell you 3 or 4 pimples is plenty enough to make you quite embarrassed and self conscious.
Finally while desperately searching the internet for some way to cure my acne I came across information about B5 vitamins. At first I was extremely cynical because I had never heard of using vitamins for acne before. But I read carefully over the documentation that showed how B5 vitamins treated acne and I decided to give it a shot since none of the topical treatments had ever worked for me. To make a long story short, it worked.
It worked quickly at that. Within weeks my acne was completely cleared and I saw no new acne forming. Not only that but I found that it gave me more energy and I felt more alert as well.
I then did more research on acne because I was interested in why more people don't know about the possibility of using vitamins to treat acne. I had heard about Accutane the prescription acne medication that is used to treat severe acne cases before but I had never heard that it is actually a derivative of Vitamin A.
I think this information is purposefully kept out of the public eye so that people don't realize that indeed vitamins can be extremely powerful in treating acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment