Thursday 30 October 2014

Vitamins are extremely powerful for treating acne

Accutane is universally regarded as the strongest treatment for acne and it is indeed based on vitamins! It is also an internally taken medication just like B5 vitamin treatment. The difference is that Accutane requires a prescription and has many negative side effects.
It's very frustrating to me to continue to see all of the misinformation out there about acne treatments. Slowly I feel more and more people are waking up to the sham that big business acne companies are running. I hope that this article helps some people see the truth about acne and causes them to investigate this issue further. You cannot trust big business.
They do not have your health as a concern. They want to take your money and that's that. For years cigarette companies ran ads about how good smoking is for you and how it's recommended by doctors. Do you really think that the big name companies that sell the useless acne products of today care that their products don't work? No, they only care about taking your money.
I expect the readers of this article to be cynical about the use of B5 vitamins to cure acne. I expect them to ask questions about why aren't big business companies getting behind B5 vitamins if they work so well? Well I believe there are two major reasons. One being that since B5 vitamins are not patentable there is not a huge amount of money that can be charged for these products. Two, they work too well. I personally used B5 vitamins for about 6 months in total. I haven't used them in the 3 or 4 years since then and guess what? I've never had an acne problem again. That's great for me! Not so great for the company that sells the product. Think about it. This is how capitalism works or doesn't work depending on your point of view.
Personally as a sufferer of acne I don't care about big business acne companies, I just want to cure my acne. I think that other acne sufferers out there will feel the same way. If you are tired of wasting your time and money on worthless topical acne products then you should truly give B5 vitamins a fair shot. They can't possibly do any less for you than topical acne treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment